In need of some quick and healthy food inspo? Look no further. This will only take 20 mins!
What you’ll need:
- Salmon fillet
- Baby potatoes
- Salt & Pepper
- Chilli flakes
- Green beans
- Boil the kettle. Fill a saucepan with the boiled water and put on medium heat. Once the water is bubbling add the baby potatoes.
- Prep the green beans. Slice the beetroot. Clean and prep the lettuce.
- After 10 minutes, add the green beans to the saucepan with the potatoes.
- Season the salmon fillet with salt, pepper and the chilli flakes.
- After a further 5 mins, add a knob of butter and hint of oil to a pan and heat on medium heat.
- Add salmon fillet to the pan skin-side-down and turn the heat up slightly. After 2-3 mins, flip over and turn the heat back down for a further 2-3 mins.
- Whilst the second side of the salmon is cooking, take the beans and potatoes off the heat, drain and serve with the lettuce and beetroot.
- Once the salmon is pink all over, serve on top of the salad. Keep the skin on! Honestly it adds lots of flavour!
- Add a squeeze of lemon and any other dressing you fancy.
There you have it. Quick, easy and healthy. Chop and change at your will. Enjoy.