- 2 x chicken breasts
- 2 x leeks
- Creme Fresh
- Puff pastry
- Plain flour
- 1 onion
- Chicken stock
- 2 x garlic cloves
1) Start by cutting your chicken breasts into small chunks, leeks, garlic cloves and onion.
2) Preheat the oven to gas mark 6 (180degrees) Heat a small amount of olive oil in a pan and add the chicken. Cool until white all the way through.
3) Add the garlic, onion and leeks. Cool until soft.
4) Boil water in a kettle. Dissolve the chicken stock cube in 450mls of the boiling water and add to the pan.
5) Stir in 2-3 tablespoons of the cream and 2 tbsps of plain flour. Add 1-2 tsps of mustard and stir thoroughly.
6) Once cooked through, add to an oven prove dish.
7) Cut out the correct size puff pastry to lay over the top of the dish and add it on the top.
8) Place in the centre of the oven for approx 20mins (or until done).
Voila! I accompanied the pie with garlic buttery cabbage and green beans.