- EAT! If you’re that hungry that you feel sick- eat. However, don’t stuff your face with whatever you find in the fridge or cupboard, instead make the sensible choice of fruit, nuts, veg or meat. Or if your next meal isn’t for a while, have a small meal now and then again later.
- Drink water. A big glass of cold water will fill you up no end and keep you going until your next meal.
- Brush your teeth and tongue. The minty taste will satisfy your body for a while.
- Chew sugar free gum if you are out and can’t brush your teeth. I do this all the time and has helped me stop snacking throughout the day when at work or uni.
- Keep yourself busy. If you feeling nauseous because you’re hungry and can’t do my if the above or want to… start a task and don’t stop until you’re finished. Keeping occupied will take your mind off of feeling hungry.
Does anyone else have any other tips they use to curb the sicky hunger feeling? Post in the comments!