- 1 banana.
- 2 eggs.
- Cut up the banana and mush it up.
- Add the 2 eggs and whisk.
- Heat up a pan and add the mixture.
- Flip pancake over as you would normally.
- Once golden brown and not slightly burnt like mine – serve. Add almond butter or peanut butter (I tried it with crunch peanut butter).
Voila. Easy pancakes. Unfortunately, I did not like them. Maybe that was just me or maybe I messed up the easiest recipe in the world (please excuse my poor visual presentation). You, however, may like them!
Try it out and let me know what you guys think!