And a Happy New Year

20131231-111122.jpg

Just going to take this chance to wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year. To all who are currently doing the same as me, I hope you continue the amazing work you are doing.2014 will be our year :).

If you go to gyms and or fitness classes, give the newbies a chance. Yes 80% will be gone by January 31st but the remaining 20% will be just like you and me when we first started. Is it wrong that our Zumba class are placing bets on who will stay and who will go?!

Enjoy whatever you are doing tonight folks, whether you are staying in or going out until the break of dawn. See you next year!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisements

One thought on “And a Happy New Year

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s